This antipasto pasta salad is so quick and simple, making it perfect for a weeknight side dish or main course.
It can easily be doubled for a large gathering and is great for serving to a crowd.
To simplify things even more, I use a pre-made Italian dressing. Of course, feel free to use your tried and true homemade oil and vinegar dressing. I have done that many times, as well. But to keep things quick and easy, your favorite brand of Italian salad dressing will work just fine.
This is a perfect salad to add whatever items you have on hand. Have pepperoncini on hand? Toss ’em in. Have some marinated artichokes available? Those are a great addition. Prefer green olives over black olives? Change ’em out.
You get the idea – make this work for you!
Toss your pasta into a large bowl. Once you’ve decided what you will be adding to the antipasto salad, combine with the pasta and toss together until well coated with the dressing.
When you make this antipasto salad, snap a photo of it and tag @coolbeanliving on Instagram. I’d love to see it!
Antipasto Pasta SaladPin Recipe
- 12 oz tri-color rotini pasta uncooked
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese cubed
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 6 oz pepperoni quartered
- 1 cup black olives halved
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook according to package.
- While pasta is cooking, cube the mozzarella, quarter to the pepperoni, and slice the tomatoes and olives in half.
- When pasta is cooked, drain; run cold water over pasta to cool.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- Keep in an air tight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.