This blog post contains affiliate links. Learn more here. What this means is I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link.
Over the river and through the woods….
It’s that time of year for everything pumpkin, and what better way to enjoy it than with your very own mini bite sized pumpkin pie?
These tiny versions of the traditional pumpkin pie will wow your guests with great flavor. You’ll love serving them because of how easy they are. No pie cutting turns these tiny treats into a guests-can-help-themselves-while-the-hostess-sits-down-for-a-minute dessert. If you’ve ever hosted Thanksgiving dinner then you know what I mean! Finding time to enjoy a minute for yourself can be tough. Am I right?!
It’s a pretty simple process to whip these up.
You will need to have a mini muffin tin to make them individualized in size. This is the one I use. It is no-frills and non-stick. I have tried the silicone ones before without any luck.
Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Make these ahead of time. They will keep up to 4 days in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
- Top them with a delightful homemade maple whipped cream:
Have you tried these mini bite sized pumpkin pie cups? Tag @coolbeanliving on Instagram with a photo of how they turned out!
Bite Size Pumpkin Pie
- 15 oz ready to make pie crust
- 15 oz pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- whipped cream and ground cinnamon if desired
- Preheat oven to 425°F and spray a 24 cup mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cut pie crust out into circles using a jar lid. Push pie circles down into the muffin cups. If needed, gently knead and roll out any extra dough left from the rings to make a total of 21 circles.
- Mix pumpkin pie filling ingredients in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Divide filling among the mini pie shells.
- Place in the pre-heated oven and bake for 10 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 and bake an additional 10-12 minutes, until pie filling is just set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10-15 minutes before removing from muffin tin. Top with whipped cream and garnish with some ground cinnamon, if desired.