This blog post contains affiliate links. Learn more here. What this means is I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link.
This martini is pretty close to perfection. It is thirst quenching in the summer or it is capable of keeping you warm when it’s chilly. Sounds like a win – win to me!
It is certain to be a huge hit at any gathering because not only is it quick and easy to make, it looks darn good in a martini glass. Oh, and did I mention it is Paleo friendly? Another win.
All your guests will love this refreshing adult beverage. You can even adapt it for your non-adult guests by replacing the vodka and triple sec with 1 cup sparkling water and one quarter cup fresh orange juice. Then simply stir all the ingredients in a pitcher with ice, rather than a shaker.
I hope you’ll give this Blushing Pink Grapefruit adult beverage a try. If you do, please let me know what you think of it below or snap a photo and tag @coolbeanliving on Instagram. I’d love to see!
Blushing Pink Grapefruit MartiniPin Recipe
- 1 1/2 cup pink grapefruit juice fresh squeezed, if possible
- 1/2 cup lime juice fresh squeezed, if possible
- 6 oz vodka
- 2 oz triple sec
- 1 lime sliced
- cocktail shaker with lid
- ice to fill shaker
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Add pink grapefruit juice, lime juice, vodka, and triple sec. Cover and shake vigorously to blend.
- Remove lid. Strain into martini glasses.
- Garnish with lime slice and serve immediately.