This Cranberry Mimosa will become your favorite festive cocktail.
This blog post contains affiliate links. Learn more here.
Fizz the Season!
If you are looking for a perfect holiday cocktail this season, I have it for you right here. This cranberry mimosa is fruity and bubbly, sweet yet a touch tart.
I am all about cocktails that are easy to put together, but I also want them to look elegant. This one has a very festive look which is perfect for the holidays. I just love the look of a red cocktail during the holiday season.
Helpful Tips for Cranberry Mimosas
- I use Prosecco in this drink. Prosecco is a sparkling wine from Veneto, Italy. Feel free to use champagne, if you prefer. I do recommend you stick with brut champagne, which are dry bubblies, as they work out best for this cranberry mimosa.
- You can make your own cranberry juice instead of using store bought. Simply boil together 1/2 cup of sugar, 1 cup of water with 1 cup of fresh cranberries until the berries pop. Be sure to strain it very well.
- To make a non-alcoholic version of this Cranberry Mimosa substitute white sparkling grape juice for the Prosecco and no-pulp orange juice for the Triple Sec (orange liquor).
Add a Holiday Garnish to Your Cranberry Mimosas
- For a festive touch, you can candy some cranberries. You’ll need to make a syrup by heating (don’t boil) 1/2 cup water with 1/2 cup sugar. Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup of fresh cranberries until well coated. Remove from pan with slotted spoon and let cranberries dry completely, then roll them in granulated sugar. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Before pouring, rim champagne flutes with a little water, then dip flute into granulated sugar.
The Lenox Tuscany Classic Flutes make a fantastic hostess gift for all your holiday parties!
If you like this cocktail, you may also enjoy my Simple Sangria | Blushing Pink Grapefruit Martini.
I know you’re going to love this festive cranberry Mimosa!
Let me know if you serve these tasty and pretty cocktails at your holiday gathering by leaving me a comment below, or tag @coolbeanliving in a photo on Instagram. I’d love to see how it looks!
Be the first to know when new recipes are added by joining the Cool Bean Living email list.
Cranberry MimosasPin Recipe
- 32 oz cranberry juice
- 1 Prosecco
- 1 cup Triple Sec
- fresh cranberries
- fresh rosemary
- granulated sugar
- In a large pitcher, combine the cranberry juice, Prosecco, and triple sec.
- Fill glasses with mimosa mix. Garnish with rosemary sprigs and cranberries.