A refreshing vodka spritzer, full of wonderful citrus and herbal flavors.
This blog post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure here.
This spritzer is out of this world! The zesty citrus pairs so well with the earthy flavors of the fresh herbs. I promise this Lemon & Herb Vodka Spritzer is going to become your new favorite summer cocktail.
For those of you that are watching your waistline like I am, this is a perfect adult beverage because it is low-cal and no carbs. How fantastic is that?!
Lemon & Herb Vodka Spritzer
The ingredients for this sparkling light cocktail:
1 cup lemon juice (from freshly squeezed lemons)
1 large lemon (sliced thin)
2 cups of sparkling water
4 ounces of your favorite vodka
2 tablespoons of mint
2 tablespoons of basil
2 tablespoons of lemon zest
2 thyme sprigs
1. Wash the mint and basil. Once the leaves are dry, tear them into pieces, and then put all the fresh herbs into a glass pitcher.
2. Add your freshly squeezed lemon juice (I use this stainless steel juice press) to the pitcher with the herbs, and toss in the lemon slices.
3. Pour in the vodka and stir together gently to combine. Place pitcher in the refrigerator to chill.
4. Before you are ready to serve, pour the sparkling water into the pitcher and mix. Pour into glasses filled with ice and enjoy.
I know you will enjoy this citrusy, light and low-calorie Lemon & Herb Vodka Spritzer as much as I do!
For my other adult beverages, check out:
Leave a comment below and let me know what you think or snap a photo and tag @coolbeanliving on Instagram to show me.
Lemon & Herb Vodka SpritzerPin Recipe
- 1 cup lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 large lemon thinly sliced
- 2 cups sparkling water
- 4 oz vodka
- 2 tbsp mint
- 2 tbsp basil
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 thyme sprigs
- Wash and dry herbs, then tear into pieces. Place in pitcher.
- Add freshly squeezed lemon juice, lemon zest, and lemon slices into pitcher.
- Pour vodka in pitcher and gently stir. Chill in refrigerator.
- Before serving, pour sparkling water into pitcher and mix. Pour into glass filled with ice.