Have fun with this 21 song pandemic playlist from the ’60s, ’70s, and ’80s that will be perfect to help get through quarantine.
I have recently seen a few Pandemic Playlists making their rounds and I thought it was a fabulous idea. Unfortunately, in most of the playlists I saw, I knew very few songs so I felt compelled to create my own.
I am old school. I like the good old classic rock of the ’60s, ’70s, and ’80s. I hope you do, too. In addition to the videos, you’ll find all the songs on my Spotify playlist below.
If you like this playlist, you’ll probably like my others:
1. Don’t Stand So Close To Me, The Police
2. It’s the End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine), R.E.M.
3. Stayin’ Alive, Bee Gees
4. Dancing With Myself, Billy Idol
5. I Drink Alone, George Thorogood & The Destroyers
6. Wish You Were Here, Pink Floyd
7. Keep Your Hands To Yourself, The Georgia Satellites
8. School’s Out, Alice Cooper
9. All By Myself, Eric Carmen
10. Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is, Chicago
11. Alone Again (Naturally), Gilbert O’Sullivan
12. I Will Survive, Gloria Gaynor
13. Only The Lonely, The Motels
14. So Far Away, Carole King
15. What’s Going On, Marvin Gaye
16. Stand Back, Stevie Nicks
17. Don’t Come Around Here No More, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
18. Get Back, The Beatles
19. Miss You, Rolling Stones
20. I Want To Break Free, Queen
21. Too Much Time On My Hands, Styx
I hope you enjoy this classic rock quarantine playlist as much as I do!
If there’s something you think must be added to this list, please let me know in the comments below.