Cultivating a positive mindset can help you to feel happier, healthier, and become more successful in life.
POSITIVE MINDSET TOOLKIT
A collection of printable tools that will help to improve a negative mindset with exercises focused on positive thoughts, a growth mindset, and by eliminating limiting beliefs.
This toolkit features 8 items:
Guide to a growth mindset
Affirmation & positive statement worksheet
Guided mindset journal prompts
Positive habit tracker
Daily mindset planner
Positive mindset workbook
1. Positive Growth Mindset Guide
- How to change negative thoughts to positive
- How to change a fixed mindset to a growth mindset
- A growth mindset worksheet
- Thought patterns and how to adjust them
- When affirmations are useful
- 20 positive affirmations
- Positive statement samples
- Affirmation worksheet
3. Guided Journal Prompts
- 30 In-depth guided prompts to stimulate a positive mindset
- Includes 4 motivational posters
- Note and doodle pages to help you visualize your thoughts
4. Habit Tracker
- 4 different types of trackers
- Daily, monthly, and yearly habit tracking
- Single habit and multi habit tracking
5. Daily Mindset Planner
- Includes a yearly look ahead
- 20 affirmations to begin the week
- Record daily thoughts, goals, victories, and more
- Weekly mindset reflections
6. Positive Mindset Workbook
- In-depth exercises that modify thought behavior
- Thought-provoking releasing and embracing of feelings
- Understand negative thought types and how they relate
- Learn a 4-step process to challenge negative thoughts
- Catch, check, and change negative thoughts to positive
7. Bullet Journal
- 10 reprintable blank journal pages
- 10 reprintable grid journal pages
8. Positive Mindset Posters
- 17 printable positive mindset, motivational posters
It’s not always easy to be positive. Let’s face it, we live in a stressful world. We face plenty of challenges and have numerous obligations, so it’s no wonder it can be hard to put on a smile and think optimistically sometimes.
But a positive outlook can do wonders for you!
It can relieve stress, ward off illness, help you live longer, and even attract other positive people to you. Positive thinking can generally make your life much better, so making an effort to bring more positivity into your life is worth the effort.
To help you get there, I’ve put together this toolkit as an easy way to help you gain more positivity in your life on a daily basis.
Ready to download your toolkit?
166 black & white pages
Printable PDF files
Available in 3 sizes:
A4, A5, US letter
Download this toolkit now for just $17
Use promo code 10OFF for extra savings!
Personal use only.
This bundle comes zipped and extracts to printable PDF files.
This is a digital file only, no physical item will be sent.
I am unable to accept returns on digital products, but please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.